Tuesday, June 19, 2012

{Too funny}

I have a few new posts under this one. These pictures truly make me LAUGH. And what's really funny about these is that each pose totally shows their personality. Go through each picture just looking at Gavin, then go back to the top and focus on Tanner in all the pictures, then go back to the top and go through just looking at Jaydon. It's so funny to me. Gavin is the crazy, wild, wants to be the center of attention boy. He has some of the craziest and funny poses. Tanner doesn't mind not being center of attention , and is the type that you overlook sometimes because his other brother is so crazy, but if you notice him in each picture it totally cracks me up. I love it. Jaydon...well, he is thinking too much in all these pictures. He is focused and thinking. :) haha! I love my boys. They really gave me a good laugh while taking all these pictures.











2 comments:

Lauri said...

I loved all the posts and pictures. Jaydon CAN NOT be three. I miss him being a baby!!!! :) I seriously love the picture of him with the cake. Too cute! That bouncy house looks so fun. I can imagine they had a blast.
I was laughing at all the pictures of the boys. They are hilarious and I'm glad I know them well enough to see each of their personalities in the pics! I miss all three of them so much! Bring them to me please! :)

H.Cook said...

these are amazing, funny pictures! I can't believe how big everyone is either, especially Jaydon!