Sunday, November 25, 2012

{I am NAKED!}

Jaydon is like Adam and Eve when they first discovered their nakedness. This is a recent thing. It must just be a phase. There are occasionally times where Jaydon does not want to lay down for a nap or go to bed at night. And ocassionally there are times where he asked for nap or bed. On the days where he doesn't want to lay down he throws a huge screaming fit about it. He only does it when he is really tired. I can always see it coming.

During those times when he throws a screaming fit i have to undress him, put on his pull-up and his pajamas because he won't do it. And when i undress him he starts freaking out when i try taking his pants off. He squeezes his legs together really tight and won't let me take his pants off. Then he starts screaming that he doesn't want to be naked. I am laughing right now thinking about this. It's so funny to me. It's like one day he woke up and realized he was naked and didn't want to be naked. haha! Is it mean that i am laughing at him? It's not okay for him to act that way, but i laugh almost everytime he throws a screaming fit. I really shouldn't.
Then today i asked him to take off his pants and put a pull-up on because it was time for a nap. He starts crying dramatically telling me "But i wanted to watch a cartoon! It's all my fault!!" I have no clue why he says "its all my fault." I looked at him and i was like "What's all your fault?"  He says, "Because i want to watch a cartoon!."  As he is crying, spouting out random things he is saying about it being his fault, he takes off his underwear to put on a pull-up.  Then i hear him say "And i am naked AGAIN and its all my fault!" Then i hear him slam his bedroom door. Bahahaha! I'm sorry, you must think i am a terrible mother, but his drama is so hilarious to me. I go up there to tuck him in and he is totally calm and fine as if nothing just happened. That's the kind of drama i get from boys. They throw a fit, and then with a snap of the finger they are over it. Girls are very different. :) I have definitely learned to not take a lot of the stuff my boys do personally or seriously. :) It has helped make my life a bit easier by doing so.

No comments: