Monday, December 2, 2013

{History has a tendency to repeat itself}

Boy is that the truth! :)  I am still in shock that we will have FOUR boys. I didn't realize that i was convinced in my mind that we were having a girl until we found out it was a boy. I continue to be in shock over 24 hours later.
It's funny because the lady doing the ultrasound kept giggling because the baby kept kicking and moving all over the place. She said, "Well, it looks like he is using your bladder for a trampoline!"  I just laughed because i have felt that way ever since i got pregnant with him. With the other boys i never had to get up in the night to pee, never felt those urgencies like most women. This time i have felt it, strongly. Sometimes he will just plant himself right on my bladder because i get this sudden feeling like someone is pushing their hand on my bladder. He is definitely a mover. I feel like he is my biggest mover so far. He is always moving and kicking.


We are really excited to have boy #4...my shock will subside soon. :) We are for sure done after this one. hahaha! oh man! Good thing shane is going into pediatrics because he is going to have a lot of food and sports to pay for! CRAZY! I think how fun it will be for these four brothers to grow up together, and hopefully be really close. :)

I am excited to see what he looks like...will he have a huge head like his brothers did? probably. :) Will he have blonde hair like two of his brothers, or brown hair like one of his brothers? Blue eyes, or brown eyes? I think it would be fun to get another that looks like Tanner....Jaydon and Gavin looks so much alike, so im sure tanner would love to have someone that looks like him. :) We will see.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are a brave woman!!!! 4 boys!! I have 1 boy and he is a maniac!! I am so happy tings are going well! Miss you!