Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Is anyone there? Haha

Wow, it has been a really long time since I've been on my blog!! We moved to idaho in 2014....in May or June. I can't remember. Probably june. I had just given birth to our fourth son McKoy about two months before that. We lived in Mountain Home, Idaho for a year. It definitely wasn't my favorite place to live. In fact , I think it's on the bottom of my list of all the places we have lived. Haha! I homeschooled the older two boys while we were there. It was definitely a huge change from what I am used to. Having my boys with me all day, plus a baby, was challenging. I really loved a lot about it too. I have a passion for homeschooling now. I say that ,but I am sending them to school this fall. I decided I need about a semester off. I need to take some time for myself and with McKoy.  I need to put some of my pieces back together again, and then I will be ready for it if its right. I have a feeling I will be doing it again, I just don't know when. In the meantime, I still read about how to improve what I didn't do right the first year. I'm still very passionate about it. After about a year in Idaho we moved to Kansas city. Shane is doing a pediatric dental residency. It's a two year program and then we are free to settle down! Oh I almost forgot, we also separated from the Air Force a few months ago. Our time in was good. We were excited to get out though. I really like KC . It reminds me of where I grew up in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Lots of trees and lots of green. It's great. And I have family nearby for the first time in our marriage!

I am probably not going to be on this blog anymore. I'm considering starting a new and different blog. One that goes through my life as a mom of four boys...what it's like,the challenges, the ups and downs, what boys need, what a mom of four boys needs, sports, boy noises, boy smells, boy drama. I will also include my own hobbies, what I go through as a mom, etc. it's going to be real. No fake stuff. I won't make life look perfect. It's going to be all the ups and downs. I'm trying to find my talents, and one of my talents that I need to improve on is my writing. I love writing. I often have strong desires to sit down and just write, but never do BC I don't know what to write about! I was reading my patriarchal blessing the other day and realized that writing is probably a gift I've been given and I need to work on that. So, I will start by blogging out the real life stuff folks. Should be interesting. Very interesting. 😉 I am definitely going through a change in my life right now. Trying to do some self improvement. Working on myself is never easy. It's uncomfortable. It's good though.

Just curious if anyone will read this post . If you happen to read this will you leave me a small comment? Thanks!!!