Wednesday, December 9, 2009

{jaydon}

Jaydon had his 6 month appt. today. I was right on with his height, but NOT his weight. He decided to slow down in that department, which is probably a good thing!!!

Height- 27 1/2 inches....75th%
Weight- 19lbs...75th%
Head- 90th%
(no surprise. all my boys had big heads. Tanner's percentile for his head was off the charts. Not kidding. They were worried about him so they had to do an ultrasound on his head. He was fine, obviously. And Gavin's head was always in the upper 90th %. I am just grateful that Jaydon came out with a small head.)

I think it is so funny b/c i have a friend that i have known since we were little girls and we both ended up giving birth to our boys on the SAME day and they have the SAME weight, height, and head circumference AND they got their bottom teeth in at the SAME time. It is funny how similar they are.

I will post some pics soon. I have been meaning to take Jaydon down into my studio to take some of his pics, but life just won't slow down and i can't seem to find the time.

No comments: