Friday, June 25, 2010

{What's goin on...}

Lots has been going on. I have no time to post more pictures, but i will when we get to Texas. We are in Idaho with Shane's family having lots of fun. We went to Logan to spend time with shane's siblings and all the cousins for gavin and tanner. We loved it.
We have been running a lot. We are big time runner's now. I would say. Shane too. He is lookin Gooooooood!!! :) haha. I ran my first 5k since before i got pregnant. I ran it in 24:06. I am proud of myself. Tomorrow we are all running in a 40 mile relay where we each run a 5 mile leg. We have all been looking forward to this for a year.

The kids have been playing out in the pool and jumping on the trampoline and running amoch.

We all got the flu...well, except for me. How i missed getting it i don't know. Jaydon got it Sunday afternoon and was puking every 15 minutes for 6-7 hours. It was horrible. Then Gavin woke up at midnight. He had puked all over his bed. Tanner woke up an hour later needing to puke. At one point they were both over the toilet at the same time puking together. Gavin puked every 20 minutes for 12 hours. He got it the worst. I have never seen a bug so bad in my life. Shane got the chills, fever, and aches. I didn't get it, but i have felt pretty off for about 5 days. Everyone got it in different ways...puking, fever, etc. We are glad that is over with.

Tanner said to me oned day..."Where is it that we are going?" I said, "Texas." He said, "Do they have tomatoes there?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Aaahh, i don't want to go there anymore." I said, "why?" He said, "Because the tomatoes will blow us away." It was so funny. He meant to say tornadoes, but it came out "tomatoes".

Jaydon is walking so good. He is starting to get around really well. He likes to practice a lot by walking back and forth from one person to the other. But now he is just taking off on his own walking to wherever he feels like.

I don't know if i posted this yet or not. BUT we finally found a home in Texas. AND it's a 4 bedroom, 2 bath. 4 bedroom homes are hard to come by in that area....for a good price. But this one popped up and we love it and the area it's in. The one thing i am excited about is the kitchen. It's big. :)

Well, i also had my birthday, so i am officially 29 yrs. old, but i definitely don't feel like it. So, that is good.

We are heading out on a road trip on July 4th. We are driving from idaho to texas. That will be INTERESTING. All i can say is that we will be so ready to get out of the car when we get there. Gavin is good to travel with, BUT Tanner and the baby aren't so great. They whine a lot b/c they just want out of the car. And Tanner gets car sick so we will be keeping dramamine down him the whole time.

I have been having lots of fun with family, but will be excited to be settled in our home in Texas and get back into my mommy routine. We have been with family since May 12th....so we have definitely been having tons of fun and doing lots of things. The weekend over the 4th we are going to Bear Lake. That Lake is the most beautiful lake i have been to, so we are excited. If you haven't been...well, the water is clear blue. It makes me feel like i am as close to the caribbean as i can get. :) And coming from Lake Erie it's a HUGE difference. Here in Idaho they do fireworks on July 3rd, and July 4th, depending on the area you live in. Plus, we will get to see some in Colorado since we are leaving on the 4th.
Wish us luck!

3 comments:

The JL McGregor Family said...

Way to go with the running! Have a safe move out here. We are going to the beach over the 4th--it's only 5 hours away! We will have to join up sometime--with the Muianas, too!

Blake Jones said...

I definitely know how you feel wanting to get back to your mommy routine! Enjoy the new house in Texas! When do you leave for Bear Lake? Or are you already in Utah?

H.Cook said...

I hope you're having a great summer with your families! We miss you!