Sunday, September 23, 2012

{Update}

No pics. Sorry. Just wanted to give a quick update.

1. Soccer season has officially started for us. Yesterday(saturday) was the first day of Soccer games. I was at it all by myself with these three crazy boys because shane got called into work and was there nearly all day. After the day was over i was so glad i didn't sign Jaydon up for soccer yet. It would have been A LOT. How am i going to do it with three? It will be busy.  We were gone from 8:30 to 12:15 in the afternoon with soccer games. They want the kids to be there 30 minutes early and then the games last one hour.  Then the driving to different soccer fields in between the games adds time, plus hurrying and eating some lunch. :)

2.Tanner's Birthday is coming up this Friday! He is going to be SIX years old. I can't believe it.

3. We are still eating plant based meals. Still feel great. And we are looking better than eva! :) haha...Get this. The only problem i have with it is that some BRAND NEW pants i just bought for myself are now loose on me(that totally STINKS)...looser than i like...i still wear them, but i seriously hate having saggy pants on.

4.  Our evenings are starting to cool down and it feels so good. :)

5. My hip still is irritated. I still can't run. bummerrrrrr.

6. Trying to keep my house clean all the time is like trying to keep floaties from floating. You push the floaty down, let go and go and push the other floaty down, just to find out the first one you pushed down is back to the top again..and back and forth and back and forth. Ok. Terrible analogy, but it makes sense to me. :)

7. That's about all that's going on here. Not too much new. SOCCER is really the only NEW thing going on around here. I miss America.

No comments: