Wednesday, January 16, 2013

{This is a Fart offensive Post}

Oh. My. Gosh. Jaydon is a real life FART machine. He is always refilling his tank with Gas immediately after releasing one. It's like a never ending farting gas machine. And the explosive sounds are like nothing i've ever heard on a kid before.

In my family growing up i heard some pretty good ones. My brothers were constantly at it, and discovering new ways to make different sounds by how they situate their bum ....and experimenting on different floors and chairs to see which one creates the loudest sounds. And sometimes even coming up with clever ways on how to fart in my face without me realizing it until the point at which they fart. disgusting i know. Or there's the buttercups you would get. SICK. BUT if you grew up with brothers then i know you have experienced this.   In my family farting was farting. We didn't ignore them and pretend they didn't happen. They happened, it was a natural part of a human experience. Sometimes we didn't react, but most of the time we DID with either a laugh, a "sick", or a "get away from me", or "wow, that was sick", OR "that was a bomb". Nothing should surprise me by growing up around it in that way.

Then comes Jaydon. He is a little brute.  But the things that come out of him, and as OFTEN as they come completely puts me in shock.  Over the past few months he constistently makes my jaw drop. I really should teach him manners because now he positions his bum in a certain way, like he is trying to show off his fart. And he always looks at ME after he does it. And i know it's because i give him a good reaction, but i can't help it. Well, i can help it, and i need to help it because otherwise people are going to think i am a terrible mother when he starts farting around people and laughing about it. But really, farts are such a funny thing to me. It's this loud noise that comes out of a bum. It makes me laugh unless there is a smell with it, and then i don't find it funny at all. sick.

So,  i really need to start teaching him manners, and somehow i will need to learn to NOT react when he does it. HOW DO I DO THAT?! That's like impossible. Maybe put a book up in front of my face and laugh behind the book so he doesn't see me laughing, and instead thinks i am reading? :) haha!

No comments: