Monday, October 26, 2009

{Transformers, circus, and Patterson Farm}

Yes, i know....i am done with blogging. SORT OF. I will only be posting like 2-3 times a month. That is a BIG cut back from my usual. I thought i better keep family and distant friends updated still about what we are up to. :) So, when i do post it will all be random with all kinds of stuff on one post. :)

This is what we have been up to before and after my surgery...
There is a man here in Cleveland who built these out of wood. They are just about as tall as his house. The boys LOVED it! This street had quite a few houses that were decorated really scary for halloween! It was cool.

Of course we went to Patterson Farm. They have the BEST apple fritters i have ever eaten. We got a few other donuts too. In fact, all their donuts are the best i have eaten. Here are my boys in the bottom picture eating their donuts. Plus, we get to enjoy the beautiful cleveland colors of fall. Love it.


We also went to the circus. It was fun. That is all i have to say about that. :) Let me just say, the cotton candy.....$10!!!! yeah.
My new read....
My friend posted on her blog that she had read a book called "The Hunger Games" and she liked it better than Twilight!!! woah! So, i went out and bought it. I read it in 2 days. It was quite a page turner. It was very interesting. I have to say, i still like Twilight better, but it is second on my list of favorites. It would make for one crazy movie if it ever was made into one, but the book is just great. Plus, it makes you think... more than you have to think in Twilight. You should read it. If you want to borrow it then email me or call me. I am going to be reading the second one here shortly. :)
I made....
A lot of Christmas Decorations at Fabulous Friday. I made just about everything that they had. I figured i better make them b/c they are cheap and it is the only time out of the year where i actually get any projects done! I won't ever go out and buy stuff and think of anything creative on my own.
How the boys are doing...
Well, the day Sza Sza leaves is the day our boys get sick. Tanner and the baby have pretty rough coughs right now. I am taking the baby in today to get checked b/c his cough just doesn't sound right. Jaydon is wearing 9 month old clothes. He isn't even 5 months yet. He is so big. He is so fun too. We love him so much. Tanner is in his terrible three's. He likes to hit his big brother, but loves him at the same time. I will just leave it at that. Gavin is big brother. He likes to boss tanner around and tell him what he is and is not allowed to do. That can be a good and bad thing.
Shane...
Is busy with school. We can't believe he is so close to being done. We will HOPEFULLY find out where the air force is sending us, before christmas rolls around.
We are all...
Doing pretty good. Can't wait for Thanksgiving when Aunt Ashley and Uncle Ryan and Baby Ethan come to our house. Can't wait for Christmas at Sza Sza and Papa's house. Can't wait to decorate my house for Christmas. :) Can't wait until i can start exercising again.




4 comments:

Mandi Kay said...

Thanks for posting Ash! Your blog does help me feel connected somehow with you guys when you seem so far away..... And I'm super jealous of Ryan and Ash being able to go out there AGAIN! That's going to be so awesome I wish I could, like today!!!! ;) Those transformers are the coolest things I've ever seen! Holy amazing! Love you guys

Lauri said...

I can't believe those Transformers! HUGE!!! I bet the boys were in heaven seeing those things! :)
I have been wanting something new to read, so I will have to check out that book! Thanks!
Gavin looks so cute in the hat at the circus! He's looking so grown up!!!! AHHH! :)
Thanks for chatting yesterday! We miss you guys tons and really don't like being so far away!!!!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to get out there to see you guys!!! I love those fun pictures that you posted on here!! We are going to have a great time!! I'm sorry that the boys aren't feeling the best that is no fun! And of course that has to happen when your mom leaves. So frustrating! I love you guys so much!

emilyy said...

Those transformers are soooo cool. Where is that? Ethan would have loved that.