Thursday, December 9, 2010

{Tanner and peanut butter}

Tanner comes in to talk to me and i see fresh peanut butter all over his face.
ME: Why is there peanut butter all over your face?
Tanner: I don't know.
ME: Tell me why there is peanut butter all over your face.
Tanner : Maybe Because i ate peanut butter last night.
ME: Tanner, don't lie to me, tell me why it's all over your face.
Tanner : I am gonna wipe it off.
ME: Tanner, please tell me the truth.
Tanner then runs out of the room and comes back in.
Tanner: I wiped it off, look.
ME:Good, but why was it all over your face?
Tanner: Are you gonna sit me in time-out?
ME: Not if you tell me the truth.
Tanner: Ooookay...well...ummm. the peanut butter was on the counter. You shouldn't have put it on the counter so i could get it.

It's my fault for putting it on the counter where he could get it?! hahaha! I get blamed for everything. Not kidding. That's what happens when i live in a house of boys. So funny.

If you haven't read my post under this one...do.

No comments: