Saturday, December 18, 2010

{Update}

Just a few things...

1.Well, tonight we are having our own little Christmas Eve here at home. We are going to Idaho on Monday for Christmas, but really wanted to have our own little Christmas eve and Christmas morning here. So, we are doing our usual traditions, the only thing we won't be doing is a christmas eve dinner. We will save that for Grandma and Grandpa's house. We are soooooo excited. I think i am going to be MORE excited than the boys on Christmas morning. I can't wait until they see all the fun things Santa brought them and what mommy and daddy are giving them. It's very very exciting. :)

2.Tanner had a well check-up appointment the other day. He is average for his weight and a little above average on his height, which i was surprised about. So, that's great! Overall, little Tanner is doing great! :)

3.I had a Young Women's Christmas Party at my house last night. It was lots of fun. I provided some HOMEMADE marshmallows, which are very yummy. Homemade hot cocoa mix. White chili Soup(delish!), And snowball cookies(wedding cookies). I love love snowball cookies. YUM!

4. Shane is on break for 2 weeks!!! YAY! I am so excited that i get my husband! :) After this break it's going to be a tough go for another 7 months. No leave whatsoever. eek. BUT We will make it and what RELIEF when we are all done! I cannot wait and neither can he. :)

5. I am working on TWO blurb books right now....and if you don't know what that is...i convery my blog into a journal in a book. All the posts i have on my blog will go into a book form. I already have two and i ordered TWO for a HUGE deal that i couldn't pass up! I cannot wait to get them! :)

6. This whole next week is going to be in the 60's and 70's! LOVE IT! :) We won't be here, but i am sure after spending a week and a half in Idaho we will be excited to get back to the nicer weather! It's nice having snow to GO TO and play in for a little while and THEN getting back to the nice weather. :)

Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

Thompson's said...

Can you email me your address and Shanes phone number? When Erik changed phones he must not have put Shanes phone number in his new phone. Have a great Christmas in Idaho and enjoy the snow!

Camille thompson4225@gmail.com