Friday, April 8, 2011

{I want a haircut}

Tanner is a lot like me, in that he doesnt' feel the need to ask for help. If he thinks he can do it himself, he does it. He just takes matters into his own hands. Example.... I walk into the kitchen and i hear Jaydon Giggling. Then i notice what Jaydon is giggling about. Tanner is cutting his hair right down the center of his head. I couldn't get mad. I started laughing myself. I have heard so many stories of other little kids doing this themselves and i always wondered if one of my kids would do it. Well, Tanner did it. I said, "Why did you do that?" He said, "Because i want a haircut." I had to remind him that if he wants a haircut he needs to TELL us so that we can cut if for him. :) So, right after that incident we gave him a haircut. We gave him a Shorter haircut than usual b/c of the big line down the center of his head. We thought if we went shorter that it wouldn't show. Even with a slightly buzzed head you can still notice the line. Oh well. He still looks cute. This picture we took right after the first pass of the trimmer down the middle. It was a good picture of the damage done!!! :) haha!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Tanner! That is too funny!!! Would you have guessed it would be Tanner that would do that? I might watch out for Jaydon in a year or two...right?!?! :) His cute smile just screams..."I might be up to something!"
You know, in the second picture, you can almost see where a T could be. If you just cut the top line a little more to the left! Then it would look like it was on purpose!!