Monday, April 4, 2011

{General Conference}

Here is my regular post the day after general conference. :) Like i have said before, i love General Conference. I learn sooooo much from it, i feel rejuvenated afterwards, and i feel motivated to be better. I love the spirit that is felt the entire weekend. I love that my Heavenly Father loves each of his children enough to speak through his Apostles and Prophet about what he believes we need to know at this time. I can feel of my Heavenly Father's love for each of us during General Conference weekend. While i enjoy ALL the messages, there are always a few that touch me especially hard.


Those messages are.....

1.Quentin L. Cook- Women.

2.Richard J. Maynes- Family.

3. Dallin H. Oaks- Our desires determine our becoming.

4. M. Russell Ballard- Charity. Focusing on things that matter most.

5.Dieter F. Uchtdorf- Prayer and spiritual promptings.

6. Lynn Robbins- To Be and To Do. This one was very enlightening and inspiring. He shared a great wealth of knowledge and wisdom.


All of the talks were great. I will anxiously wait for my Ensign so that i can read and study all the talks. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who poors out his love and blessings on all his children who will acknowledge him in all things.

No comments: