Thursday, April 7, 2011

{What's going on...}

1. We turned in our WISH list. We should know in one week and one day where we are going. BUT the way the military is working, it might be two weeks before we know. We are definitely excited to find out where we will be stationed the next three years.(crossing fingers it's somehwere we want to be) 2.We all got sick again. It now has become a regular monthly occurence. It has to be b/c Gavin is in kindergarten and is bringing home all the germs! 3. It's summer here. We have been in the 90's and 80's the past couple weeks. Not everyday, but almost everyday. It's been toasty. I am definitely going to miss the weather here. That's for sure. 4. I finally BUILT up my motivation to get back into a strict daily workout routine. I started and then got sick. Of course. Seriously, everytime i get my motivation built back up, make out my routine and start it...it takes a couple days for something to happen to make me lose that motivation i built up. What the heck man? It's either me getting sick, spraining my ankle, etc. BUT this time i refuse to wait a couple weeks before i get the motivation back. 5. Did i mention that Gavin lost a tooth? And that Jaydon is getting his two year molars? 6. Did i also mention that these boys are growing like weeds? I feel like i am going through their closets and dressers every couple months and getting rid of stuff that doesn't fit them anymore. It's crazy. 7. Ummmm, we have FOUR months left in this torturous place. Okay, i shouldn't say it's torture. It really isn't. It's more like boot camp. BUT that can be like torture. haha! Anyway, I can't tell you how much i am learning and growing through this experience, which is a great blessing, but i am ready to have more of shane around to do things with(and to have him help me! :)). I miss taking little weekend vacations, traveling, and exploring. I miss that. I feel like we were able to do that a lot when we lived in Ohio. I want to travel and travel and travel and learn and learn. :) Not much else is happening. We are just anxiously waiting for our next station. I will be posting it as soon as we know b/c i can't contain myself! :)

No comments: