Sunday, November 20, 2011

{yes!}

So, for the past week i have been noticing Jaydon doing the potty dance every once in awhile. One day in the kitchen i noticed him hopping around just like he had to pee. I found it kind of weird. I said "jaydon do you have to go potty?" He said no. At church yesterday he started hopping around and i told shane how i had been noticing him doing that the past week. I said to shane "doesn't it look like he has to pee?" He said yes. So, then last night shane noticed Jaydon hopping around again like he had to pee. Shane said "Jaydon, do you have to go pee?" Jaydon said "YES!" I brought him in the bathroom and put him on the toilet and he went pee!!! hahahaha! Who knew?!!! Hopefully that means this potty training process will be easy. I don't feel ready to start the potty training, BUT i think that was a big sign that he is READY. Not only that , but he has often told me "I am poopy mommy." I would smell him and he wasn't poopy. And shortly after that, within 10 minutes, he would go poop in his diaper. So, its like he was telling me he has to poop. I should start the training process shouldn't I?

1 comment:

zsa zsa & papa said...

heck yeah!! He is growing up so fast. it's crazy.-hollywolly