Wednesday, October 3, 2012

{Beach Exploring}

 
Today the boys and I went along with three of my friends to explore some beaches and search for shells while the kids played in the water. We left at 9 a.m. and got home at 4:30 p.m.  We explored the northeast part of the island. It was actually spots shane and i have been to already, but it was still fun and still beautiful as ever. I love the scenery up north. When we first arrived there was a huge tree that was perfect for climbing soooooo all the kids started climbing, of course.  At this beach we found about 4 sand dollars.
 Then we headed further North to monument beach. It's so beautiful here. There are many many rocks on this beach. It's crazy how different the beaches here can be. BUT there were still some great spots for the kids to swim and run around.  The kids buried each other in the sand, played soccer and built sand cities, and swam. Gavin even did the Butterfly! He didn't realize he was doing it, but i think we have a future swimmer! How exciting!




 The trees on this beach were completely stripped of their leaves and needles from the typhoon! It looked so different from the last time we came because of that.

I am really frustrated that my pictures are not ever crisp looking anymore. They all look blurry to me. BUT if i use my husbands camera  they turn out exactly the way i want. I even just had my camera cleaned thinking that was the problem. NOPE. I don't know why all my pics are blurry!! ggrrrr!



Ummmm, i just realized we have a bum sticking out of the left side of this pic. hahaha!

No comments: