Friday, August 23, 2013

(Day 4 unplugged)

It was another great day. We did a lot of running around to get some things done. We played a little bit too.  The biggest difference I notice since starting is their behavior and attitude towards me. They aren't whining and complaining at me or giving me bad attitudes. They act more content.  And I am loving being unplugged a lot more than I thought I would.  I am really enjoying time with my boys and its bringing us closer together, I think. I am really glad we did this.
Months ago I "unplugged" myself from Facebook. I completely deleted it. i haven't regretted it for one second. It was such a distraction, and i didnt realize how it was the negative effects of it until i got rid of it. I can see this being a similar thing. Really, when I think what life is about, really about, then it makes it easy to get rid of distractions that take me away from the things that matter most.

No comments: