Wednesday, August 21, 2013

{Day Two Unplugged}

Day Two unplugged went good.  I think we spent most of our day playing games with each other. They are really into playing WAR right now(a card game i played a lot as a kid). 

They spent time covering our glass patio doors with drawings using window crayons. I think that was their favorite.

We went to the BX so they could buy a toy with some money they earned, and then we made cookies and ,of course, ate them.

They played outside with friends for about 30 minutes. Gavin spent a few hours over at his friend's Levi house. He is a good friend to Gavin and a good influence for him.

I made Jaydon lay down and take a nap this day because he was acting like he needed one.

We had to run to the grocery store. I needed some food for dinner because we were going to have some people over, but they ended up not being able to come.  I also was very in the mood for soup for lunch. Oh man, nothing has ever hit the spot like that soup did for me yesterday. Soooooo good.

It was another good day, with another day of great moods in our house. My kids have their moments, but these past two days ive seen great improvements in their attitudes and behaviors. BUT i must say, i have noticed that Tanner is getting more of an attitude lately. He usually isn't like that. I am wondering if its the middle child syndrome kicking in. He is acting like he is trying to fight for a voice. I usually hear him though. SO, i dont know. We will see.

Day two unplugged: Another success.

No comments: