Friday, July 11, 2008

Tanner Baby...




My little Tanner is staying sweet, but i can tell he is getting closer to his terrible 2's. The sweet side: He LOVES cuddling and giving hugs. He is a momma's boy. He loves to help me CLEAN. He is very EXPRESSIVE. The signs of terrible 2's creeping in: Runs the other direction when i tell him to come to me(i know, every kid does it, but i just had this hope that he might be different). Screams SO loud when his space is being invaded. He is getting an attitude problem. All in all, he is such a good boy. Both of my boys are. I am lucky and i wouldn't have them any other way.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I can't decide which is my favorite pic!!! Man! He is such a cutie! Love that boy! :)

Amanda said...

everytime i see pictures of him he looks bigger and bigger! he is looking more like a little man now! How cute!!!

I love the pictures!