Thursday, July 10, 2008

Unexplained phenomenon...

Okay, so there are times where i wake up in the morning and have complete anxiety in my stomach and i have NO CLUE WHY?!?! I have nothing to be anxious about. Well, it got to the point where i realized a pattern. Every morning that i would feel an unexplained anxiety were the same mornings Shane was feeling anxiety about something that was coming up in his day. This morning i woke up with anxiety, and finally realizing a pattern i asked shane, Do you feel anxious this morning? He said, "Yes, why?" I said, "Well b/c i have anxiety and i don't know why...and that seems to be the only explanation these days for it." Isn't that so weird? Like, i have gotten nervous for people...you know, like when you watch some intense thing on t.v. and you put yourself in their position and get nervous for them b/c you know how scary or nerve wracking what they are going through is. Well, with Shane, it is the opposite. I don't know about his anxieties. I just start feeling major unexplained anxiety and then later find out he has anxieties for the day b/c their is a test, or something new that he is nervous about. I literally feel his pain. That is so strange to me. Anyone experience this with your own spouse? How is it possible for me to feel his anxieties before i even know about them? By the way, check out my photography blog.... www.ashspassion.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It is kind of like sympathy pains when women are pregnant! Kevin always had heartburn and he would ask me if i had heartburn and I did.

I have felt like that with certains with Kevin! Strange, yet true!

Lauri said...

That is crazy!! It's neat in a way b/c you are so connected with him, but of course, it's not fun to feel anxiety. :)
A few times when Graham has gotten hurt when he's not here, I've felt like something is wrong. When I was pregnant, he hit a deer (running an errand for me!!) and I felt nervous before I knew about it. This last time, when he had the accident with his head, literally one minute before he came in, I felt like I should check on him and I didn't!! Talk about guilt! UH!!! Anyway, that's as close as I can get to what you are feeling! :)