Thursday, January 7, 2010

{Blabbing...again}

I just feel like typing down a few things that i haven't mentioned...

1. Shane and i went cross country skiing in Minnesota. It was lots of fun. It was hilarious watching the both of us fall at least three times each. :) It was kind of icy, so that didn't help. That is also when i realized that the snow isn't a bad thing, as long as we have stuff like that to do, or snow shoeing or snowboarding.

2.I love Shane. He is so fun and i love that we have opportunities all the time for just him and I to enjoy one another without anything to worry about, but us. :)

3.I am excited for the future. I am so excited. I can't wait to move to Texas...whether or not i like the area we live in is a totally different story, but its only for a year. I will miss a few things about Cleveland, mainly the people and the ward, but i like moving which means i never miss any place very much. :) That's just me. And i am excited about the possibilities of where we will go after that one year in texas is up(if things go our way).

4.Tanner just started Sunbeams this last Sunday. He did GREAT...he didn't even cry. He loved it too. I think it helps him knowing that mommy and Gavin are in there with him.

5.We are getting tons of snow here in Cleveland! Holy cow. I wouldn't mind it if i could go out and do stuff in it. Soooo, the boys and i have gone outside a few times to play in it....I shoveled, and then i would pull them around in their sled. We also went over and shoveled our neighbors driveway. Gavin said "They are going to be so excited when they see its all done!" It's been fun.

6.We gave Gavin the Toy Story Yahtzee Jr. for his Birthday and we have been playing that thing at least 10 times a day for almost a week. The boys LOVE that game and i actually enjoy it too. I like playing games and i like that i can now sit down and play a fun game with the boys. I can't get shane to play games very much, but he will actually play this one. :)

7.We had our annual poker night at my parents house. We play Texas Hold'em. The first time we played(2007), i won. The second time we played(2008), i got second place. This last time we played(2009), i got third place. Sooooo, i still won money. My dad gives money to the first , second, and third place winners. It's tons of fun and i love playing that game!!! :)

8. Jaydon is the sweetest baby on this planet. He fills my heart with joy. I can't squeeze him enough. I squeeze him every chance i get. I suck his cheeks in, i kiss him all over. OOOhhhhhh, he is just a big bundle of sweetness. Sooooooo happy. The only time he cries is when he is hungry OR wants attention. He freaks out when he wants to eat. Its hilarious. If he wants attention he will start fussing and as soon as i go over to him....i don't have to say anything, i just look at him and smile...he completely gets this huge smile, starts kicking those legs, and just looks sooooo excited that i am there with him. He is perfect. I couldn't ask for a more perfect little baby. How lucky i am. :)

9.I am so glad to being back to eating healthy. All the vacationing made us put on a few pounds, so my body is loving that we are back to our way of eating. I am back into my exercise routine. It was hard the first couple days, but my motivation came back and i am loving it. Part of what motivates me is watching Biggest Loser. Those people on there are awesome and its inspiring and motivating to watch.

10. I have so much to do around this house. It's going on the market and i have to make every room clean. I try everday, but can't keep up with it. It is crazy. I am also going through junk to figure out what to keep and what to sell in a garage sale. We need to get rid of clutter! Soooooo much to do.

No comments: