Monday, January 4, 2010

{Just a few things}

Here are just a few things that i am thinking about...

1. Graduation in May. Planning planning planning. We have tons of family coming out!
2. Jaydon is now 7 months old! Man oh man is time flying by.
3. When people say "If i could do it all over again, i would do it different"....would they really do it that much different?! I don't think so.
4. All of the ice fishers we saw on our way out of Minnesota and heading into Wisconsin. I want to try it.
5. Snow really wouldn't be that bad if i could go snow shoeing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, or sit in a hot tub outside in it(growing up we had a hot tub in our backyard and would sit in it a lot in the winter. We would jump out, roll in the snow and jump back in the hot tub. It made your skin feel like it was on fire) If i could do these things everyday, i could definitely live in a snowy place.
6. I need to go workout right now instead of sitting here doing this.
7. It is supposed to snow all week and we already have a lot of snow.
8. My boys are such good little boys.
9. Wondering what my grandpa, who just passed away a few days ago, is doing in heaven right now...?
10. I need to finish cleaning my house.
11. I would like to write a book about my own life's experiences.
12. I wish i were a nurse. No, the other day i realized....i don't have to BECOME a nurse, i just want to learn EVERYTHING a Doctor knows and then i could be happy. I just want to KNOW how the body works, and why it functions the way it does. I want to know it all.
13. There are so many things i want to see and do and become....a lifetime isn't enough time to do it all.
14. My dad said the other day, "Once you are older and you feel like you have finally figured life out, that is when it ends." True. I wonder why it is that way?
15. Aaahhh, Disney World.
16. Where are we going to settle down one day?
17. The older gentleman i saw at the grocery store this morning at like 7 a.m. that was soooooo happy and nice. He made my morning. It was a very contagious happy attitude. He smiled big at me and said "Hi sweetheart! You have a good day and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" Everyone else at that store has a look on their faces like that is the last place they want to be, so he definitely stuck out in the crowd! I wonder if he is just a happy person OR if he had a good reason to be that happy at 7 in the morning?
18. I believe that everyone lives their life the best THEY know how to.
19. We think the grass is always greener on the other side, but is it really? I just think that people always think someone else has it better BUT if they walked in that person's shoes whom they think has it better, they would find it really isn't better. There are challenges that come in every single situation in life.
20. My New Year's resolution. 1. Drop 10 lbs by graduation 2. Be a better mommy.
21. I am done. I am now off to workout and clean.

2 comments:

H.Cook said...

I am sorry about your grandpa :(

Thanks for inviting me to your blog. You are always inspiring and doing fun things, and your boys are just adorable. I hope I can handle 2 kids as well as you can handle 3.

Grams said...

Looks like so much fun! Grams