Friday, January 8, 2010

{Jaydon at 7 months}

I have been terrible about taking pictures of Jaydon. I finally told myself i HAD to take some. So, here is little Jaydon at 7 months old. It wasn't easy trying to get him under the lights. He kept wanting to roll off of the little table and i had cushion behind him and he discovered it was FUN to roll onto the cushion off of the table. So, here is how this went from start to finish. From top left, go to the right, and then down to middle left, to middle right, and then to the bottom. You can see how he went from being on the table to where he ended up....on the floor.

Here is one of my little chunk. Too bad he wasn't smiling!



2 comments:

H.Cook said...

wow, he does have a lot of rolls!! I bet you just want to gobble him up! Snowshoeing looks fun, I'll have to try that when I'm not pregnant anymore.

Lauri said...

Oh my goodness, Jaydon!!!! He is so stinkin' cute, Ash...bring him to me!! :)