Tuesday, January 19, 2010

{How do i love thee...let me count the ways}

I LOVE fresh fruit. I can't tell you how much i love it. There are no words to describe the feelings i have for it. All i know is that if i am angry, sad, down, etc. all i have to do to make my life better again is eat fresh fruit. It's true. I don't know what it is OR how the fruit does it, but it happens. The fresh taste of it in my mouth is more delightful than ANY food or sweets in this world. I LOVE fruit. Together we make such sweet music. Literally. If only people could experience the same relationship with a food as i do with fruit, but i don't think its possible. Fresh Fruit just doesn't compare to any other food. I love you. Thank you for existing. hehehe. :)

Do you have a certain food that you feel the same way about?

1 comment:

H.Cook said...

You are so cute. I love fresh fruit too, but I haven't been able to find very good fruit here. I guess I have been spoiled with good fruit in Hawaii and Japan. I looove good sushi too. Can't wait to give birth so I can eat some!