Monday, May 9, 2011

{Another Weekend, come and gone...}

We had soccer games on saturday, like usual. Next weekend the boys have their last game. So, Tanner's team took pictures on Saturday. One of the ladies on the team likes photography, so she took the picture...suddenly all the other mom's, including myself, ran up behind the photographer with their DSLR's and started snapping pictures too. It was really funny. Who needs a photographer anymore these days?! sheesh.



I decided i want to start a tradition with the boys. Every first Saturday of each month i am going to make donuts! YUM! Here are the donuts i made on Saturday morning....Some have chocolate sprinkles , which the boys loved!



Saturday the boys played out in the backyard after their games. They like to ride their scooter's and they played in the pool. I didn't get pictures of them in their pool. BUT it's hot here. Today it's supposed to get ove 100 degrees! Crazy! WITH 90% humidity. That's hot people.


Captured a shot of Jaydon right in the middle of him yelling out my name..."mmaaaahhhh"! haha!



In other updates:

I am going on a strict diet starting tomorrow. I am seriously so tired of the constant bloating and sharp pains in my stomach. I have attempted to figure this out before by cutting certain things out of my eating, but it didn't last long. This time i am so ready to really get to the nitty gritty of the problem. I wonder if i have a gallbladder issue...so i am cutting out things that can make the gallbladder act up. That includes...Eggs, Gluten, Corn, Beans, Soy, Dairy, peanuts, shellfish, nuts, fish, onions, oranges, turkey and chicken, spicy foods, chocolate, ice cream, cabbage, cauliflower, red meats, broccoli, margarine, bitter greens. What's left for me to eat, you say? GOOD question. Things that are helpful are beets, coconut, garlic, cucumbers, green beans, sweet potato, artichokes, okra, avocados, vinegars, lemon, apples, grapes, berries, ripe tomatoes, organic food, and lots of water, most veggies and fruits. I can also eat quinoa, and brown rice. And i am supposed to use hemp or flax oil or cold-pressed evoo. ? Hhhmmm, sounds yummy huh?! haha! I am supposed to eat like this for three weeks and THEN start to introduce one thing back into my eating diet every three days. That way i can figure out what it is that i am eating that is causing such a problem for me. Let's hope i can stick to this! It's going to be so hard. Really, it's my only option in figuring this out, right?!

My boys and husband took really good care of me on Mother's Day. If i had a day like that once a week, i would gladly get through my whole week, knowing i had a relaxing day like that waiting for me. :)











No comments: