Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Well we boys got together and just wanted to post a little something for Ashlee on Mother's day. We made a bed for Ash on the couch with a nice quilt and a pillow and she fell asleep watching "The Testaments". We then cleaned the kitchen and dining room up for her and now had just a few minutes before she wakes up to tell her how we feel. Ash, there is not a lot of words to describe how much you mean to me and all of us. You truly are and have always been a precious gift from our Father in Heaven. I have never felt like I deserved a girl as amazing as you. But I will try to live the rest of my life to make up for it. You're awesome. Here are just a couple pictures from the past year that we found that were good memories from each of us that we wanted you to remember. As usual, Jaydon (aka- the sherriff) insisted on being better than the rest of us so he got two pictures of himself.


First off is this one good lookin bunch of boys or what?






Well Ash, this is a memory but one i hope never happens again...sheesh that was a lot of work to clean up.







"mah....mah....maaa....gum!!!"- Jaydon. The translation...."Cupcakes anyone?"










"Goo goo gah gah" Jaydon. The translation......"bring on the mac and cheese baby!"



















Gavin- "I lost a tooth. Mommy I love you"








Tanner- "I love you mommy...will you let me play with scissors again? Please!!!"










I had to put this picture in as a confession. Some of you may not know that Ashlee actually had a missionary that she had been waiting to get married to before she met me. Both of them were going to BYU-Idaho to seal the deal. Well that's where I came into the picture. And shortly thereafter monkey boy (aka- her missionary) decided to take a hike ... forever! She thinks its because she told him that she was in love with somebody else... In reality its because I sent him a scary email with this next picture in it. Needless to say...he took the hint. And we all lived happily ever after.






















For such a pretty girl...Ash sure has a hard time getting people to take pictures of her... So needless to say, she just takes them of herself. I can't tell you how many of these kinds of pictures I find whenever I am going through old photos.













Love you Ash... you ROCK!!!!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Shane is awesome! :) lol.