Tuesday, November 5, 2013

{Just some random pictures}

Some of these pictures are not the greatest. sorry. I feel like i have a lot of catching up to do, and this morning i decided to sit down and just do it! Below this post are our pictures from south korea. And these pictures, on this post, are ones from the same camera that i took months back..... I think this might be on the first day of school.... Gavin's in third grade! I can't believe it. And Tanner is in 1st grade. Jaydon is well and READY for kindergarten, unfortunately he isn't old enough. I just hope when we move back to the states that he is in a full day kindergarten. That's what he needs. Not a half day.... Gavin and Tanner were lucky to be in full day. Aren't they so cute....
 Here we are, below, riding the big huge ferris wheel in American Village.... Jaydon and Gavin look a lot alike. It's funny because i will see adults who know who Gavin is , and i have no clue who they are. This lady at the store the other day overheard something silly jaydon said....she started laughing and said, "He is a little gavin. I don't know his name, but he is definitely a little gavin." Then she walked off. I laughed, but it wasn't until she walked off that i put together what she said. Then i was thinking, "How do i know her?!" haha! OR one day i went to pick up gavin from his firebird drummers club. A whole bunch of parents are waiting, but this lady came up and said, "Are you Gavins mom?!" I told her yes, and was thinking "How did she know?"  Turns out it was because Jaydon looks just like Gavin. I had another time where this mom came up to me and said "Are you a gavin's mom?!" (and of course i don't have gavin with me) By this point i am thinking "How the heck do so many people know gavin and know that i am his mom?!"  She asked if her son could walk with gavin and tanner to school. Turns out her son is in Gavin's class. Gavin is well liked. :) haha...he just has a fun sweet magnetic personality.

 Ummm....pretty sure this picture below is from Tanner's birthday , the morning of his birthday. I ran to dunkin donuts at 6 a.m. to get them all donuts for his birthday. It was a fun surprise for them. Man, i hate donuts, but they are SO good, but they make me sick, and i wish they didn't. I wish they didn't sit so heavy in my stomach and make me feel like crud for the next 8 hrs. :(
Now i need to go get my camera and post the pics that are on that one..... Keep scrolling down to read about our korea trip....

No comments: