Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A few things...

Well, you all know that there are crazy wild fires going on in California. It is wild. I cannot believe what is happening. I have two Uncles that are firemen and live in San Diego. They just left home and will be gone for two weeks fighting the fires. The fires are one mile from my Uncle Johnny's house. They have been packing up there home quickly. They have horses they have to get out of there too. I have yet to hear. It is so sad and so crazy to me. Then, Georgia just declared there state in a state of emergency. They are in severe drought over there and only have like three months supply of water left in their reservoir, or something like that. Then New Orleans has major flooding going on again. Anything else i don't know about? Seriously, as i was hearing about all these things it gave me goosebumps. It gave me goosebumps because horrible things like this will keep happening and keep getting worse.
Next on the list...today has been a rainy gloomy day. I am lazy on these kind of days and just stay inside. Here are some pictures i wanted to share.

2 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

There are so many crazy things going on. I am just happy we are "safe" for now! Hopefully all will be okay with your uncles in Cali. Anyhow, just wanted to tell you you do a great job keeping your blog updated. Someday I'll try harder!

Amanda said...

My friend from high school's house burnt down in the fires. So sad! I have a lot of family there. It is hitting close to home for me too. I am keeping them all in my prayers.