Thursday, October 18, 2007

My fire

My husband is the best there is, without a doubt. We got home last night and the look on his face to see us(me) was priceless. I felt so loved. We had a nice conversation on the way home and when i walked in he had 4 roses waiting for me on the table and our house was spotless. He knows what to do to make me feel appreciated and loved. I am so grateful to have a husband that keeps the spark alive in our marriage and constantly makes me feel like i am needed, appreciated, and loved. Unfortunately i feel like i am not quite as good as him, but he motivates me to be better, and hopefully i can make him feel just as good as he makes me feel. Thank you honey.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

That is so sweet! What a great hubby! :) I know he missed you...so be sure to tell him "thank you" from me for letting me steal you guys for a week! :)