Thursday, October 4, 2007

Weekend fun





This last weekend we had a lot of fun. Holly came over on Friday and we took a bunch of pictures together. Some of them i can't post because Holly would probably kill me, but we made some pretty funny and scary faces. We then made these wonderful eggrolls. Boy they were good good good. And you can see Gavin and i were making(eating) Tanner's cake. Gavin loves to help me cook and LOVES to eat the food i am trying to cook. When i am chopping up onions he will come over and take em and eat em! I am like, "man, where do you get that from." I do NOT eat raw onions and neither does Shane. Then i remembered that my mom does! There you go mom! There is a trait that you passed on to my child! Anyway, he even tried the cayenne pepper once. I turned around and he had just put it in his mouth...poor thing. He will never do that again!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Those Egg Rolls look really good! Can you post the recipe? :)

Lauri said...

I love that pic of you two! So cute! Okay, now you are making me want egg rolls....sheesh, Ash! :) Maybe we'll make something yummy like that next week! :)

The Atwood's said...

I'm with Lauren, those egg rolls look fantastic (that's how good they look- I never say that word)! Hey, I e-mailed what I thought was your e-mail but haven't heard back. Will you e-mail me with your e-mail? We'll talk pictures.