Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sucker


Today was funny. Gavin wanted a sucker and we told him he couldn't have one because he had just finished eating one. Well, about 5 minutes later Shane was like, "where is Gavin and what is that noise?" I listened and it sounded like lips were smacking....like he was sucking on a sucker!!!! We look under the dining room table and there he is, sucking away at the tootsie pop we told him he couldn't have. We couldn't get mad b/c it was so funny.

Tonight i went to Bunco, also spelled B-u-n-k-o. I am sooo glad that i am able to go to Bunco every month! It gives me a break from kids and i am able to get together with friends and just enjoy each other, enjoy the yummy food, and have fun. My friend, Sarah, hosted it at her house tonight and she always makes yummy food that we can come and enjoy 30 minutes before the game starts. She is a fabulous cook. I am so grateful to have been able to make so many friends out here. The girls in our ward are the most loving and caring girls, and they make life easier and more enjoyable. They are so strong and such an example to me. My family and i are so blessed to be a part of this place.

4 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

Sounds like something Kreyton would do. He LOVES suckers! That's fun you do BUNKO. We have a girls night out every month and it is great to be away from everything for a few hours! :)

Lauri said...

Ha ha!! That is so funny that he was under the table!! :) He's way too cute to get mad at, though... That boy is going to get away with sooo many things! :) Love ya!

Dave and Loralee said...

YAY! I kept trying to get on your blog and couldn't...but now I can! I LOVE IT! Your family is so cute...and I love that you write a lot b/c I like to find new things every day on people's blogs :)
loralee

chrissy said...

we love bunco! or bonko as robynn always says. i just like screaming it when people get it. :)