Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hillary Clinton....

Hillary Clinton was here in Cleveland last night. She was about 2 miles from our house giving her little pep talk to all the people. I wish we could have gone just to see what it is like and to hear what she has to say about "changes" she will bring to America. I am actually quite disappointed with the selection of candidates to choose from. I do not like McCain and have no clue how he has gotten as far as he has! NO CLUE. First reason why i don't like him : The media makes it seem like America wants the war done and over with(which i think we all do, but of course we have to be smart about it), BUT McCain is planning on keeping us in war for quite some time. His weak spot is the economy. That is not good. Our economy needs help. So how is he getting so far with American votes?!?! I predict that Obama will be our next President. If not, i will be surprised! What is a girl to do when she disagrees with the republican candidate? Vote democrat...? There are so many factors at play. I also think that this "change" the candidates say they are going to bring is being so hyped up, but we will end up being disappointed b/c there won't end up being such a huge change everyone is expecting. Anyway, that is my opinion. It is such a complicated situation though. I actually care this time who ends up being President, but i am not that happy with any of the choices.

9 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D.Suth. said...

Did you support Mitt? I was really disappointed when he dropped out for all of the reasons you mentioned! I agree with everything you said. It is fun to get in to and learn about. Have you decided who you are going to vote for?

chrissy said...

you vote for the lesser of 2 evils. which in my opinion is obama. He's better than Clinton and Mcain.

unless of course mitt gets the vice. :)

Amanda said...

No comment from me!

Melissa said...

Sorry if I offended you Ashlee I didn't mean too.

Ashlee and Shane said...

I think i am voting for Obama. I was sooooo disappointed when Mitt dropped out, but i guess i understand why he did. It would be weird if Mitt was vice b/c McCain seems to hate him and vice versa.

Lauri said...

I agree with you, Ash! What makes me mad is that it's obvious that people wanted Huckabee in there to take away votes for Romney. Although now it looks like Romney wouldn't have had enough either way. Huckabee is unelectable and I don't like McCain either! UHHH! Don't know what to do! Would love it if we could start all over with new candidates! :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Well, I don't think Hilary is going to make it much further. Has Ohio had its primary yet? We have ours in a few days, but I think Obama is going to take the democratic bid. He was in Dallas a few days ago, but I had work. I'm not big on any of them and am disappointed that Romney dropped, but understand why. I agree with you, though, that when it all boils down we probably won't see a whole lot of change. Most of the change comes 10 years later anyway (because of the way that policy works...)