Saturday, February 2, 2008

We are the Champions...

For the past month Gavin loves singing the song, "We are the Champions"....He only sings
this part, "No time for losers, cuz we are the champions of the WORLD." When he sings the part "of the world" he sings it in a very high pitch tone and it is sooo funny. He is quite the singer. He LOVES singing, Follow the Prophet, while he marches around the house. The other night we sang the Sunbeams song over and over. He and Tanner loved the sunbeams part b/c we would get really loud when we said it and they both were cracking up. It is so much fun when Gavin sings. Sometimes it can even be too much and i have to quiet him down b/c i can't hear my conversations that i have with other people. :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How funny! I love how kids get a song in their head and they sing it in their own way. I love to hear them make up the words to songs!

Welch TLC said...

Ashlee-You are nice to always check in and make comments on my blog. I am learning as I go,I am not the best at it. You on the other hand are a pro. I think it is great you post in journal form,it is fun to read up on all your adventures. As for the digital scrapbooking.. I dont yet. My husband bought me photoshop for christmas so like blogging.. I am teaching myself and learning as I go. Do you digiscrapbook? If so you could maybe send me some tips. Also, one of these days I would like to talk to you about the Airforce (3for3) Have you been ok with it so far?

Laura Welch

chrissy said...

i think its funny he knows that song.

does shane sing it during intense Candy Land matches?

Ashlee and Shane said...

HA! That is a good one Chrissy. Actually, he likes to watch Chicken Little and that song is on there so he picked it up pretty fast. :)