Monday, August 18, 2008

HELP WANTED...

On Thursday the 28th Shane and Mandi and I have tickets to a football game. Yay, very exciting, BUT we need a babysitter!!! I didn't want to call anyone b/c i didn't want anyone to feel like they were being put on the spot or pressured into babysitting, so i figured i would do it this way to see if anyone would be willing or able to do it. I figure i also better throw in something to make it somewhat worth watching 4 kids! We would need our babysitter from 6:00 p.m. to somewhere around 11:00 probably. I don't know how long football games last for sure, but it starts at 7:30 p.m. My boys go to bed at 7:30p.m. Mandi's kids go down at 8:00 p.m. I will pay $15 for the time that they are awake. I wish i could pay more. Otherwise i will give a free photoshoot. You choose. We will have them all ready for bed so you will just have to lay them down. They go down easy. And if they do cry, just let them cry. They stop within minutes. Well, that is it. We truly appreciate it! :)

4 comments:

Dave and Loralee said...

I'll talk to Dave and see if we can do it. I think he has his mock boards that day, but I'll check. Hope I can help-I know it's nice to get out without kiddos, especially when family is visiting!
Also, the beginning digiscrapping class that jessica sprague offers has changed to a self-paced class that you can start anytime, and I think it doesn't get full-you should totally sign up!

The JL McGregor Family said...

Ashlee, I think I discovered the origin of the "state your problem" comment. This morning my kids were watching SuperReaders, and Wyatt said the same thing. So, if you turn on PBS in the mornings, perhaps that's where your kids heard it.

Amanda said...

ummm....can't help with this, but good luck!!! Sounds like a fun night!!!!

H.Cook said...

I wish I could help you :( have you tried the YW?