Thursday, August 21, 2008

NoT sO LiTtLe AnYmOrE?!


I can't believe it. A few days ago i was telling Shane that i think Tanner would catch onto going pee-pee and poo-poo on the toilet faster than Gavin did. He had been telling me that he was poopy and wouldn't let me sit him in his highchair if he was. Last night i was changing his diaper and he said, "poopoo"....I said, "Do you need to go poopoo?" He said, "Yeah." So, i went in and sat him on the toilet. I didn't think he would actually go. I just thought he liked the idea of it. I was wrong. He went and i freaked out. He started laughing b/c he thought it was funny. I couldn't believe it. So, since last night he has gone poopoo again on the toilet and has gone pee twice. It is so awesome. The possibility of having him potty trained really soon is very exciting to me. He feels soooo proud of himself! It is cute. He turns 2 yrs. old on the 28th of September and my goal is to have him potty trained by then...the way he is going i don't think it will be a problem! :)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

no way! That is so great!!I can't believe he is actually going. Drew loves the idea of it, but has yet to "produce" anything in the potty. He mostly likes to put toilet paper in and flush. Holy cow, I can't believe Tanner is almost 2. Time flies!

Lauren said...

p.s. your last photo shoot turned out SO CUTE!! Love them!

Lauri said...

HOORAY for Tanner! (And for you!!) That is awesome news!! I guess we have to stop calling him Baby Tanner!! Man, time flies! :) Funny thing is...Jocelyn just got used to the fact that he can walk! What is she going to say when I tell her he can use the potty!?!?! haha.

Carrie said...

You are soooo lucky, I hate potty training! Ryan wanted to wish Shane a Happy 28th! We wished you guys lived closer...

Cam and Chelle said...

Wow!!! What a lucky Mommy you are! Good luck getting it done!