Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Leaving so Soon?!



Mandi, Shane's sister, has been visiting us this month. They will be going back home on Friday. We are going to be sad to see them go. The kids fight over the toys a lot, but i know when they realize that the other isn't there they are going to be so sad. They are more like siblings now than cousins. I will have to post more pics soon of what we have been up to. It has been so much fun having them here with us. We have tried telling Mandi that she needs to move here. We have almost convinced her, but maybe not quite enough!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Ash! Those pictures are so cute! Seeing your pics has convinced Graham to buy us a nice camera! Wohooo! I'm thinking about taking the class at UNM to teach me how to use it once we get it! Anyway, I love your pictures! You are amazing! :)

Amanda said...

Those are so cute! I love the color wash on it! Great job!

I emailed you about your greeting card templates. I need to get some, but I don't know where to get them at. Did you buy yours? If so, where at?

Thanks!

PS-have you checked out the pioneer woman's photography section? She has some free actions. I'm Not sure if you use those or not!