Thursday, February 4, 2010

{Anxious}

I am very anxious for

1.The summer ... ohhhhh summer. SUN.



2.Graduation!...I can't tell you HOW PROUD I AM of shane. What an accomplishment. I will probably cry a ton that day! Happy tears, of course. :)
3.Our family vacation to see NYC, D.C., Niagara Falls, Palmyra, etc. I have been to these places, but i haven't been to NYC yet, so i am excited to see it. AND just being with all of shane's family, minus kids, is going to be AWESOME!.....for a whole week!!!! :) eewww, i can't wait!... 4.Our move to Texas! Ohio is a great place(really it is), but i am so done. :) I am ready for the sun and the mild winter's! And for that cowboy twang accent all around me again...5.Actually making money...I can't imagine what life will be like when we MAKE money. Woah! Weird.
6.Finding a home to rent that is hopefully not as old as this one and a bit more roomy! ....



7.Taking Shane to see Tulsa so he can see where i grew up!!! Oh i can't wait!...


I am anxious for all this to happen. January, February, and March are the worst months out of the year for me. I HATE EM. They are slow, nothing is going on, and so it just drags on. As soon as we get through March things will start lookin a lot better! :) BUT i always say i want time to slow down, so right now is a good opportunity for me to take advantage of slow time. :)

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Ash, you are going to be shocked at how much Jenks has changed! (Our school town, not Shane's fam. lol) The area around the river has lots of shops, restaurants and the aquarium. It looks so different! Oh, and the football stadium looks completely different too! AND they put in TONS of parking lots around the high school...of course after we are long gone. We had to park in the dirt. :)
You guys have lots to look forward to! I'm excited for you to move to Texas BUT you can NOT start cheering for ANY Texas football. As long as you are aware of that, we'll be good. haha. Love ya!