Friday, February 12, 2010

{Tanner, and our early v-day celebration}

Today Gavin asked me, "Who makes all the food at the grocery store?" Tanner quickly replied, "Jesus!" He said it in a way that was serious, forceful, and "duh, don't you know." It was so funny.

We were putting together Valentines for their friends....Gavin is writing his name on all of them. Tanner comes in with one of Gavin's valentine to his friend and says to me "Gavin gave this to me." I said, "I don't think he did. That has his friends name on it so you should probably go give it back so that Gavin can write his name on it." He said, "But gavin gave it to me." He stomped into Gavin and said, "This is for YOUR FRIEND. DON'T GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN!" haha. It was so funny.

Tanner tells a lot of little lies lately too. It is funny, mostly.

Tanner is gettin quite a personality lately. I love hearing all the new things he says every single day.

Last night Shane and I went on a DATE. It was our Valentine gift to each other. We hadn't been on one since our Disney trip in December. I was ready. He surprised me with tickets to the Cav's vs. Magic game!!!!! And I paid for dinner at a sit down vietnamese restaurant. LOVE IT! It is my new favorite food. I had kept mentioning how we should go to one last game before we move AND out of all the one's coming up i REALLY wanted to watch them play Orlando and WHOOP them. OH. MY. GOSH. It was an AWESOME game!! I have to say....there are no fans like the Cleveland Cavalier fans! When they introduce the team and when Lebron does his thing where he throws that chalk in the air.....it is like a powerhouse. It is like a whole production. It is huge. People scream so loud to where your ears hurt. And you can feel the spirit of the TEAM and the love of the fans for their team. Cleveland LOVES their Cav's team and i love being there experiencing it! That is one thing i am going to miss about this place. There is no team like the Cav's team and there are no fans that LOVE their team more! It was AWESOME. I will post some pics later of the game!!

No comments: