Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{Boys will be Boys}

I am becoming a slacker with my blog. I am not as interested in it anymore. After i had a year and a half of my blog made into a book i started slacking. Sorry! Anyway, here is an update...

Today Gavin went to timeout for being naughty. They sit on the floor up against the wall. Shane noticed he had moved out of his naughty spot so he went and put him back on the spot and Gavin started CrYiNg saying "Noooooooo, i don't want to sit in BoOgErs!!!! Noooooo, gross!!!! Shane was like, "Boogers?" He said, "Yeah, there are boogers on the floor!!! Nooooooo! Shane was like "how are there boogers on the floor?" He said, "Because i wiped them there!!!" It sounds gross and is gross, but it was hilarious to listen to. That's boys for ya.

Jaydon is CrAwLiNg and is now 8 months old! He has been trying for the past month and a half. He has been army crawling and scooting his way around. Well, he finally is on his hands and knees crawling around getting into everything! He is the funniest kid ever. He is going to bring a lot of excitement into our home....he already does so i can't imagine when he is older. All 3 boys are going to love hanging out and it is going to be a crazy house!

Tanner told me the saddest story i have ever heard. He told me this story in his quiet sweet little serious voice. "I had a dream that a dragon threw me away." I said, "Ohhhh tanner, how sad. That makes me so sad you dreamed that. Why did he throw you away? He said, "Because he didn't love me." I said, "ohhhh, you are going to make mommy cry!! What did you do after he threw you away?" He said, "I got out and broke his wings." I said, "Why did you break his wings?" He said, "Because he didn't love me." It was the saddest story i have ever heard from him and he told it in such a sweet precious voice that i wanted to cuddle him in my arms all night!

No comments: