Thursday, February 18, 2010

{Things i've been thinking about...}

1. It is hard trying to keep a house perfectly clean....keeping it perfectly clean ALL the time. I have to. I never know when i will get a phone call informing me that someone will be here in an hour or two to look at the house. As hard as it is, i love it. I love that my house is clean all the time. It helps me breathe easier. It eases my stress a little. By the way, you CAN have a clean house AND still have time to spend with your kids. ;) A person shouldn't have to choose...clean the house or spend time with the kids. Both are possible. As long as you put both as a priority.

2. I love my kids. I love them to death. BUT i don't necessarily enjoy hanging out with toddlers all day, every day. It isn't exactly my idea of fun. No matter how much i love em. And that is okay. Who ever said i was supposed to LOVE being a mom everyday?! I like feeling like an intelligent adult who can talk with someone intelligent at some point in my day. Baby/toddler talk just doesn't do it for me... Maybe it would IF i were a child. But i am not. :)

3. NyQuil can offer you a very good night sleep when you don't feel well.

4. Know your limits. It's a good thing to know. ;)

5. I had no idea that a baby could produce as many boogers as Jaydon does.

No comments: