Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{Basketball...his new favorite thing}




Jaydon LOVES playing with his daddy's BASKETBALL. He has been carrying this BALL all around the HOUSE lately. He likes to pass the ball, he tries to throw it, and he tries to DRIBBLE. He says, "ball". It is the cutest thing. And it's hilarious watching him carry this HUGE ball around. I was playing ball with him while taking PICTURES of him. I said, "Go get the ball." Instead, he spotted a little piece of an ORANGE bell pepper on the ground, picked it up, and ATE it. I guess he is still more interested in FOOD! haha!
By the way, i am frustrated with blogger. I am trying to change things around on my blog and they changed things around and i just don't feel like taking hours trying to figure this darn thing out. Anyone know a quick fix? Otherwise it might look like this forever. Is there somewhere i can go so that i can just pay someone to design and fix my blog?!

No comments: