Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our True Identity

I love this! Absolutely love it. He is so true and so right. It is truly amazing and wonderful. I know who i am and am realizing who i can become. When i look at my friends and loved one's around me, i can see what they can be and when they can't see it in themselves i wish i could show them how wonderful they really are so they can gain more confidence in themselves and who they are so they can become who they are meant to be. I listen to this and i feel the truth of it very strongly. I wish we all could realize our potential and know who we are. It's a wonderful gift to have.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Ash thanking you for posting that it makes you definitely look at things differently when you listen to the words he is saying! I know you are an amazing person and I look up to you all of the time!! I miss you and can't wait to see you again! love you bunches!!