Friday, February 11, 2011

{*Another* *snow* *day*}

Tanner and Jaydon and I made some homemade wheat thins(crackers) AND we made some homemade granola bars. I think they turned out fairly good and they were easy to make. I might be doing that more often. I realize that i want to can a lot of stuff. Particularly freezer jam. I need someone to can with me ALL DAY LONG. I remember my mom's best friend in south carolina, Tina. Her and my mom would spend ALL DAY LONG in our kitchen canning all kinds of food. They did it quite a few times. I wanna do that! :)
Here is Tanner showing you one of the crackers we made. Jaydon playing with the rolling pin...


Gavin and Tanner playing games on the snow day they had this week....
It's been a little while since we have had a dance party. We used to have them ALL THE TIME. Especially when we would go to zsa zsa and papa's house. Everytime after dinner we would blast the music and dance all over the place for at least an hour. It worked off all the calories we ate at dinner, that's for sure.
Having a Dance party on his snow day...
Jaydon loves to dance. Right here he is bobbing his body up and down....


He also likes to do quick feet...
Here he is laying on the ground waving his arms all over the place to the beat of the music...









No comments: