Thursday, February 10, 2011

{Gavin and life}

"Mom, that's justin bieber." pointing to the tv.
me: "How do you know who justin bieber is?"
Gavin: "He's a girl. The kids at school told me bieber is a girl."

hahahaha....



We have a lot on our minds lately. Lots of thinking. About the future. Hopefully it all goes the way we hope for it to go.

This weekend starts the nice weather. 4 days of weather in the 60's. I need to get back on the weather channel and see if wed. is nice too. :) Ohhhhh i am excited. :)

Gavin has two more basketball games. Then soccer starts in March, for both Gavin and Tanner. It will be fun to watch Tanner play sports. It's his first time! :)

I am starting to see wrinkles appear on my face in a way i have never noticed them before. And being that i turn 30 this year...well, both of those combined has me FREAKING out. Not to mention, i have grey hairs popping up all over the place. I am serious. Don't laugh.

Life is busy. Shane and I were talking and we both feel like our one year here in wichita falls is like a boot camp. We feel sort of "trapped". :) We are needed left and right and up and down. But it's all good. It's not like it's a few years. It's just one. right?

Trying to keep my house clean all the time is the biggest pain. It's tiring. I like a clean house, but not so much so to have to labor for a couple hours each day.

AAaaahhhh, such is life. I love it. :)

No comments: