Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{What our weekend consisted of...}















THE ZOO....










Tanner loved being the Navigator....









I love these faces...The Tiger started making loud rarrrrrr noises and they freaked out.





Mom and Dad...look at the name we found! TITI! hahaha!







Our turtles...












AT THE HOTEL...

Jaydon in the morning just before getting out of bed... He always takes his pants off and gets his body caught up in his shirt all weird, like this picture. :)

A few things that i don't want to forget....

1.Gavin has a loose tooth!
2.Tanner just finished watching a movie. He said to me "Mom, i didn't get to watch the movie. Can i watch it again? I was looking over there(pointing the opposite direction of the tv) the whole time." haha! Seriously?
3. A lady from Gavin's school came up to me and said "oohhh, is gavin your son?" I said "Yup, he's mine." She said "Oh, i am so in love with your son. I go into his class every week to help out and he is just one of my FAVORITES! I just LOVE him!" I loved hearing that. It made me feel good and it made Gavin feel so good too.
4. Tanner and Gavin started Soccer season last week! I will take some pictures and post in a week or two.

No comments: