Monday, July 16, 2012

{Boys will be BOYS}

I had soooo much fun taking these pictures of my boys. They are the sweetest little things and they sure do love each other.  We recently moved Gavin into his own room and put Jaydon in with Tanner so they share a room now. At first Gavin and Tanner were pretty upset about the change.  But since we have done it Jaydon and Tanner are becoming better buddies. They are really enjoying each more than they ever have. Gavin still doesn't like having his own room. It makes him nervous. He needs  a nightlight at night and sometimes wakes in the middle of the night and turns the hall light on and leaves his door open. One time he came in my room saying that he hear footsteps. Poor thing.

I haven't done a photoshoot like this one, with the boys, in a long long time. :) I tried playing with the color on some of them to make it fun. I like most, but some i don't like. I kept it anyway just for the heck of it. Now i have some pictures i need to go print off and hang on my walls!! finally! ALTHOUGH, i really want some of them by the beach. That will be my next attempt. That will be a bit harder for me working with that kind of light, but we will see what i can do. :)











I realize more and more how different boys and girls are. Sometimes there is too much testosterone here in this house. More than i want to deal with. :)  BUT i deal with it.  Boys are just MADE to be rough, tumbly, crazy, and different than girls.  There way of play and love is wrestling and sports.  It's wild to me. :) haha! When they get excited they want to pounce someone, when they get mad they want to pounce someone, when they want to show who is boss they try to pounce someone, and so on. :) I think i am getting used to it and realizing that's just the way it is. SO, while boys seem to just be destructive in so many ways, i luckily have learned the soft side of them as well. I live with FOUR of them so i better be learning! They love to be loved, they love to cuddle, they love to be taken care of, and they do get emotional, and MOST definitely have a soft side. SOFTER than my girly side sometimes. So, while boys seem to instinctively have that ROUGH side to them, i would say everything else about them isn't too hard to identify with. They are big bears on the outside, but opposite of a bear on the inside.
I really love my boys

No comments: