Sunday, February 24, 2013

{Baptism Pictures}

 One of the YW in our branch took these pictures for us. She is really trying to get into photography and i think she did a great job capturing some great moments. I love these....
 
Going in...
Just out of the water...
Coming out.... i love this one
 


Gavin with one of his good friends, Levi...

 Mommy getting ready to speak on the Holy Ghost...

 aaahhh, i love this one....
 President Sego welcoming him in....


 
Our family...on the exact spot where he was baptized
This is the same beach, just a different spot.... It was very very windy that day, but down where we baptized him it was nice and quiet. Perfect.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I love these! They make me teary! :)I am sad to be missing out! I was watching videos the other day on my computer when Joc and Gav were little. I seriously can't believe they are both 8 now! I need to make a youtube channel that I can share all these videos with you. I LOVED watching them and hearing little voices again. Tanner was cracking me up with his facial expressions playing with the toys we got him. Man, I miss you guys living closer!

By the way, you are gorgeous, my dear! xoxo

Mandi Kay said...

I'm bawling just looking at these beautifuls pictures of you and the family. Love you all so much