Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rain rain go away

Oh my goodness! All day yesterday, and so far all of today, the rain has just been falling non-stop. Okay, you all know by now that i don't like snow and today i am telling myself that i don't like the rain either. I realize something though... it is not the snow or the rain that i dislike.... it is the gloominess that comes with it that i cannot stand. I need sunshine just about every day. The one thing i don't like about Cleveland is that in the winter the sun NEVER shines. It is gloomy looking all the time. I have never disliked a winter more in my life than last winter here in Cleveland. In Idaho and Utah the sun will at least shine after a snowfall. Here it doesn't. My friend was telling me that Cleveland ranks either 3rd or 4th in the United States with the most cloud cover! No wonder i couldn't stand last winter! Ugh...i love it here in cleveland, but by the time we are finished with Dental school i will be ready to leave behind Cleveland's cloud cover. I will try to be a bit more positive in my next blog! :)

No comments: