Sunday, August 19, 2007

Road Rage

Okay, so i thought i had road rage until a recent incident that Shane and I saw over the weekend. We suddenly heard someone honk and then it turned into another and another and another. We look over and this lady is now laying on the horn so it is constant. She has her window down and is waving the finger in the air, yelling at some guy two cars in front of her. The guy she was yelling at jumped out of his car and looked ticked! Oh by the way, they were at a stop light and this was in the middle of traffic. He is walking toward her car lookin like he is going to hit her. I was thinking, "oh my gosh, we are going to witness an assault"! I got scared for her. So, she rolls her window up and he decides to kick her car. Of course he didn't cause any damage. As soon as he gets back in his car she jumps out of her car acting all dramatic. She stands in site of his license plate and writes down the number. She gets back in her car, rolls her window down again and starts yelling and waving the finger again!
Seriously people.... i get mad at drivers and might give them a dirty look or honk my horn, but i would never do something like that. This lady was driving a nice minivan and looked like a mom in her 30's. I just hope she didn't have kids in the car! What an example! I wish i would have seen what happened to make her so mad.

No comments: