Sunday, September 16, 2007

"Mommy I pooped my pants"


Seeing this desperate face just makes me want to run for the diapers and wipes. Tanner just hates having a messy diaper and he doesn't waste any time telling me to help him fix it. I just am so glad Gavin is pretty much potty trained except for his occasional accidents....phew. His poops were getting a little too big for me to want to mess with. So one day I just went out and bought him underwear and that was the end of the diapers. There was quite a few messes right at first but within 3-4 days he really started getting the hang of it. Shane feels lucky he was at school for all of the worst accidents. So he missed all of the excitement. I can't believe he's almost 1. He's experienced so much in his first year of life. Now lets just hope his 2nd will be a little more relaxing for him...and us.

No comments: